Sunday, June 26, 2011

1991 lollapalooza perry farrell interview.?

I'm pretty sure a long time ago I found a video on youtube with Perry
Farrell at Lollapalooza 1991 doing an interview and talking about the
" Alternative Nation " and they spanned across the audience of
Lollapalooza '91 and everyone looked all alternative, and I don't
think the video is that long, but I haven't been able to find it again
since, so I was wondering if maybe anyone out there knows what I am
talking about, or knows where I can find it, as I was only born in '92
and would like to re-find it as I always felt like that was my people
and that's where I belong, so it was cool to see people like me, when
all I've seen for years is people that are different from me. Maybe
some of the details are wrong, like maybe it was '92 or something, my
memory of it is a bit fuzzy, but I'm pretty sure those details are
right. I have a feeling that it was deleted from youtube a while ago.
Please help a kid out if you can. Thanks. Other sugguestions of
alternativey/grungey audience vids would be greately appreciated. Like
for instance, I just saw one of a bunch of kids at a Pearl Jam concert
back in '95, and I was like, oh man, that's my kind of people! I feel
like I should have been in those audiences loving all that stuff and
looking like that as it all happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment